Montgomery Lasik & Eye Care Center can also provide you with a full contact lens exam. With our great selection of brand name contact lenses, our physicians are the contact lens experts! For many, contact lenses provide flexibility and convenience. There are many different lenses available for a variety of needs and preferences. We carry a variety of contact lenses for the corrections of nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, dry eyes, and Presbyopia.
IMPORTANT CONTACT LENS CARE TIPS
- Follow recommended wearing schedule.
- Do not substitute sterile saline solutions for multi-purpose solutions.
- Rub and rinse your contact lenses as directed by your eye care professional.
- Do not “top-off” the solutions in your case. Always discard all of the leftover contact lens solution after each use. Never reuse any lens solution.
- Clean, rinse and air-dry your lens case each time lenses are removed.
- Do not expose your contact lenses to any water: tap, bottled, distilled, lake or ocean water.
- Contact your eye care professional if you experience any symptoms of eye irritation or infection.