Vision Correction with LASIK
If you’re one of many people who have been waiting for laser vision correction to be perfected, your time has come. Montgomery LASIK and AMO’s Advanced CustomVue Procedure offers safety, precision and exceptional results to patients who are nearsighted or farsighted and those who have astigmatism. Even patients who were not candidates before may now be eligible for the Advanced CustomVue Procedure.
FUN LASIK FACTS!
- LASIK is Quick! Vision is corrected in as fast as 5 minutes per eye
- In most cases, patients can read 20/20 within the first 24 hours
- Little to no time off work.
- 98% of patients back to driving the very next day
- LASIK is affordable and is tax deductible
- Night Vision improved with Advanced CustomVue Technology
- The Procedure Is Quick and Relatively Pain Free
- LASIK Uses Aerospace Technology
- Patients May See Rapid Improvement
- 97% of Lasik procedures are successful without the need for a 2nd step
- It is virtually pain free. Aesthetic drops are used to numb the eyes
- LASIK restores peripheral vision, something glasses cannot do
- Lasik can help as young as 18 years of age. Can correct older patients so long as a cataract has not fully developed
- There Are Recreational & Occupational Benefits
- LASIK Treats Various Conditions
- LASIK Could Save You Money Long Term